sábado, 20 de marzo de 2010

news feed bcn!

so i have come to the point where im gonna stop complaining. I actually learned alot through this couple of weeks: how im growing up, how i dont have to fullfill no one elses expeculations nor expectatives. And how i have to live my life giving my best every single day... as if it was my last.
Why? cuz i love my life!
Its funny how the name of my blog is "my life.... my own way".. and how i just simply lost touch with my inner peace and thoughts.
YEah i do things the way i like..

i remembered my time at the last TFS show (2008 october) in maryland. I was really feeling down.. and i remember how Stephen (singer) gave a speach about life:

"theres something thats been on my mind...... all the people inside this room.... all of us are mortal.... all of us are going to die...and that sounds pretty morbid...

We go out through out living our lives as if we are gonna die in 80 years or 50 years....or 7 years....but thats the most unsure thing in this entire world......

The point to all of this.....the point to this song... is that you have to do something good with your life....you cant waste it... you cant waste it for a second....or a minute..... you cant think of when im tired, or when will i get married.... or when im happy...or whatever.... you have to do it now!

this life is precious ... and i wish that in every single one of you ...



This words are really wise!

ITS TIME TO WISE UP.... enjoy life.... as it passes by!

PEACE

1 comentario:

  1. Esto me gusta. Me gusta cuando la gente se da cuenta que lo más importante es vivir su vida uno mismo, porque nadie puede vivirla por ellos. Un abrazote Chila,

    Marta

    ResponderEliminar